member

Robots as a Service – The Future of Risk Free Automation

Russell Workman
This FREE webinar was recorded on:
Friday, February 17, 2017
09:00 AM - 10:00 AM EST
Sign Up for Webinar

As-a-Service eliminates risks, capital investment, and cost fluctuations common to legacy RPA models.

Over 65% of RPA projects fail and the remaining 35% require 18 months to achieve a net ROI.

Welcome Robots-as-a-Service – the only automation solution where the vendor is 100% at risk. With absolutely zero fees until robots are live in production and exclusive client-defined success criteria to define when the vendor gets paid, RaaS is the only robotic solution that guarantees perfect alignment – a client realizes savings first before paying for robots.

This presentation will cover how HPA Cognizant has become the fastest growing RaaS solution in the world:

  • $150,000,000/day in payment adjustments
  • Over 1,500 robots in production
  • Closing 2 new clients per month, 8 years in productions, and 100% client retention

This session will focus on an overview, followed by a deep-dive of the solution, implementation, benefits, and results. HPA’s clients will be on hand to provide first-hand experience and results. Don't miss the valuable insights from HPA's solutions experts and clients who will share their experience.

Presenters:
Russell Workman
Russell Workman
Senior Operations Director
eviCore

Sal Novin
Sal Novin
Venture Head
HPA, A Cognizant Company

avery
Avery Fisher
Product Management
HPA, A Cognizant Company

Host:
Barbara Hodge
Barbara Hodge
Global Editor
Shared Services and Outsourcing Network - SSON
Barbara Hodge is SSON's Global Editor, and has been with the organization since 2000, having joined to launch Shared Services News [remember hard copy magazines?]. She is now responsible for SSON's online portal content, including industry reports, case studies, surveys, interviews, etc – as well as everything else that makes SSON the most trusted space for practitioners from around the world. 
Barbara uses her extensive industry knowledge and connections to provide a unique perspective on the latest trends and developments across the SS&O landscape. She is the voice of ssonetwork.com, SSON’s online content portal, and she regularly conducts interviews with key industry figures to ensure SSON is a one-stop shop for shared services and outsourcing resources.
 
Prior to joining SSON, Barbara was Editorial Director at Armstrong Information, a London-based specialist publishing firm, with responsibility for  launch and editorial content management for a number of management journals, including corporate communication, change management and business process reengineering. She started her career with Deutsche Bank Capital Markets in London, back in the days when investment banking seemed the cool place to be.


Phone: +1 904 824 3631
Email: barbara.hodge@ssonetwork.com


Rate this: 
Be the first!

By entering in your information and submitting the form, you give the sponsor permission to contact you regarding their product.

To continue viewing this content please fill out the form below and become an Shared Services member.
Or if you're already a Shared Services member, sign in below to download.
You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
The password field is case sensitive.
Forgot your password?
Not a member?

Reasons for Joining
  • Address your challenges through knowledge sharing with peers from our global network of specialists.
  • Benchmark your business initiatives with the who's who in the field.
  • Hear from industry pioneers how to maximize ROI in today's challenging economy.
  • And best of all It's FREE!
By entering in your information and submitting the form, you give the sponsor permission to contact you regarding their product.