From brands such as Huggies® and Kleenex® to medical devices and workplace solutions, Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life. We hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries, but we're not just changing diapers here. Our employees are changing the world for the better with innovative products that create new categories and push existing ones to a higher level. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
We are currently recruiting a Customer Financial Services - Global Process Lead. This role will report to the VP, Global Shared Services and may be located in one of our Shared Service locations: Knoxville, TN; Brighton, UK; San Jose, Costa Rica; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
* Drive global standardization and sharing of best Customer Financial Services (cash application, credit management, invoice collection and deduction settlement) practices across North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia/Pacific, Middle East & Africa (MEA) to ensure accurate comparability and improved process effectiveness and efficiency.
* Coordinate with regional Customer Financial Services (CFS) owners and regional Order to Cash process and/or sub-process owners to standardize, share learning and best practices, and ensure alignment with the end-to-end process objectives and initiatives where appropriate.
* Develop a vision, key strategies, and an implementation roadmap for the CFS portion of the OTC process on a global basis that considers ITS tools and innovations, customer requirements, business needs (Customer Management, Customer Service, etc.) within the context of the global Finance vision.
* Global Finance Shared Services Governance Committee
* Regional Order to Cash Process Leads/Councils
* Regional and/or country Customer Financial Services Leads
* Regional Finance Shared Service Leaders
* Finance Leads (Tax, Treasury, Controller, Business Analysis)
* Banking Partners
* Outsourced Partners
* External Customers
* Regional Sales Teams
Global CFS processes across five regions (NA, EU, LAO, Asia/Pacific, MEA), approximately $22 billion in annual payments received, approximately 200 global CFS finance employees, approximately 40 outsourced resources (Genpact). The ideal candidate will be expected to be knowledgeable of peer companies processes and metrics for benchmarking, best practices, and tools.
* Set global Customer Financial Services process vision, strategy, and continuous improvement deployment roadmap aligned with any overarching Order-To-Cash vision.
* Define, process map, measure and benchmark regional cash application and order settlement processes in a consistent manner and develop a process for implementing best practices, standardized solutions and tools.
* Compare aspects of Customer Financial Services performance, price, productivity, and process against market capabilities.
* Maintain a catalogue of evaluated improvement opportunities.
* Build and maintain global Customer Financial Services dashboards that provide visibility to process performance and total cost to serve.
* Engage with primary CFS customers in order to understand their needs, and measure and monitor to ensure service requirements are met.
* Consult and inform key stakeholders of global Customer Financial Services opportunities and outcome of improvement activity.
* Coordinate and optimize the global Customer Financial Services footprint to minimize cost and maximize service delivery
* Ensure internal controls are maintained and managed as related to the cash application and order settlement processes and overall customer management.
* A bachelor's degree in a financial, accounting or business related field; Graduate degree desirable in a related field.
* Candidate should have at least 5 years' senior-level experience in shared services leadership or consulting, as well as a thorough understanding of end-to-end process management. Experience within Order-To-Cash process management or consulting is required.
* Candidate must have outstanding leadership and excellent project management skills with demonstrated capability to influence and drive standardization across regional teams.
* Lean or continuous process improvement experience is preferred.
* Experience successfully collaborating and productively interacting with a wide variety of cultures including outsource providers is essential.
* Excellent communication (multi-lingual preferred), interpersonal and influencing skills required.
* A thorough understanding of K-C Global Shared Services organization, processes and systems preferred.
* Global travel will be required, and locating at one of our major shared services locations is preferred (Knoxville, TN; Brighton, UK; San Jose, Costa Rica; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).
To apply, please visit www.kc-careers.com, Req #17792.