- Load information provided by stakeholders in respect of payroll, taking action in the payroll systems as appropriate, to enable accurate and correct payments and deductions to employees.
- Provide end user support, processing queries and ensuring calls are logged and actions recorded.
- Assist in the production of up to date reports for all stakeholders so that information is current and accurate so informed conclusions can be made.
- Deal with all associated administration tasks to ensure that the payrolls serviced run smoothly and effectively.
- Plan workload according to varying deadlines and liaise with operational HR Administrators in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Run rejection and audit reports as required validating payment information for inclusion in the payroll.
- Maintain the integrity of the payroll system ensuring accuracy of information held.
- Process documented queries from all stakeholders so that problems can be resolved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide timely support to the Payroll Manager to assist in the efficient running of the function.
- Maintain daily interface into Trent system ensuring starters, leavers and changes data is loaded correctly without any errors.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
Previous experience as an administrator
Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality whilst meeting deadlines
Ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook Email & Calendar
Desirable Skills and Knowledge
Detailed working knowledge of payroll processes and procedures
Experience of working with payroll systems and interfaces
Date Required : 2012-07-13
Open Date : 2012-07-02 12:00:00
% of Travel Required : None
Hire Type : Direct
Recruiter : Leah France
Shift/Hours : Monday to Friday days
To apply for this role, please visit http://jobview.monster.co.uk/Payroll-Administrator-HR-Shared-Services-Job-Worksop-Midlands-UK-111754348.aspx