Organization: Business Process Outsourcing
Location: Location Negotiable (Midwest/East Coast)
People within the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) organization are responsible for the day-to-day provision of long-term outsourcing services to one or several clients. BPO helps clients develop and deliver business process innovations with cutting-edge outsourcing services. These services transform enterprises and deliver high performance at lower costs. We offer a full array of business process outsourcing services founded on operational excellence and cost effectiveness. Our BPO resources can expect to: incorporate skills which support their area of BPO; receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all areas; enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package.
Accenture's Outsourcing - Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
The Sales Capture Lead is focused on managing a deal through the sales stages and is primarily accountable for sales closure.
- Establish qualification and win strategy and power map
- Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the Accenture proposition
- Ensure a Competitive Advantage is created & capture the client's interest in Accenture and facilitate the negotiations and closing activities
- Helps develop and maintain outsourcing sales collateral specific to supported industry
- Qualify opportunities using criteria including win probability, competitive landscape, client relationship, Accenture capability and deal profitability and effectively transition the opportunity to win the deal
4yrs+ of experience selling BPO services specifically into the Life Insurance and/or Property & Casualty sector
4yrs+ of a successful track record achieving $30mil TCV selling BPO services into the Life Insurance and/or Property & Casualty sector
Bachelors degree in business management or equivalent (Associate degree also acceptable with good work experience)
Ability to travel 80%+ as needed
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
• Must display professionalism and confidence
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
• Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this role, please visit: https://tas-accenture.taleo.net/careersection/10003/jobdetail.ftl?job=763018&src=JB-11540
Monday, January 09, 2012