Our Client: is a large Public Sector organisation in South Wales who are looking for a dynamic HR Manager/Lead to work within their Shared Services Centre.
The role: Will be responsible for the managing, running, development and strategy of the Shared Services team. To provide first line HR support to the business and deal with high level queries with exceptional customer service. To ensure the team are performing to the best of their ability through continual learning, development, performance management, coaching and training. To occasionally assist the Deputy Director of HR Operations.
* Dynamic and highly effective person who is an agent for change, open to new ideas, results driven and a problem solver.
* Proven ability to build, lead and manage of a HR Shared Services function.
* Provide high quality customer service.
* Expert operational HR background
* Strategic input into the HR Shared Services
* Excellent written and oral communication, literacy and numeracy
* Ability to build and maintain credible relationship
* Collection of key HR performance indicators and ability to analyse, report and act on them
Annapurna HR is acting as the recruitment agency in relation to this advert.
To apply for this role, please visit http://www.jobsite.co.uk/job/hr-shared-service-manager-lead-south-wales-30-44-000-943230992?src=search