Artemis Consultants has a brand new client that offers outsourced Finance and Accounting Services to small, medium, and large companies. They are expanding their SALES organization and need a Sales Director to focus on selling these solutions to Small Market companies based in NYC. This is defined as companies with revenues under $50M.
This company is a leading supplier of outsourced accounting and financial management services for the Northeast. It supports public, private and nonprofit organizations of all sizes with experienced industry-specific consultants. As a long-term partner or a short-term solution, they provide senior level support including chief financial officers, vice presidents of finance, controllers, directors of finance and senior accountants for part-time, interim, or project-based assignments. They have a service designed to assess an organization's financial health and provide a road map to best practices. Other engagements include audit preparation, broad-based financial assessments, managing the entire finance function, fulfilling specific technical or event-driven needs and much more.
Sell consulting and search services to the New York small market. The market is defined as companies with revenues under $50M. The primary targets will be in the financial markets vertical. They have identified approximately 1,800 potential targets. The key focus is selling solutions at the CFO level within the targets. In addition it is critical to develop a referral network through building C level relationships within CPA firms and other referral sources (PE/law firms/hedge funds). Leverage these relationships to create, develop and close selling opportunities.
- Develop business in the New York market and achieve revenue goals, while maintaining a margin of 42% or higher.
- Drive business development activities including assisting in writing engagement letters, proposals and presentations.
- Maintain active and effective relationships with Marketing & Client Services to drive coordinated marketing, selling and execution of services to the New York clients & prospects.
- Track in SalesLogix and communicate to the Team the outcome of the negotiations/proposals focusing on conveying the expectations set forth for each engagement (i.e. clear details, critical timeframes, and expectations). Delegate with confidence the execution of the assignment yet maintain the pulse of how we are performing.
- Be a collaborative team member of the Sales Team and share best practices out to the group.
- Develop own network of potential clients through accumulated business contacts.
- Develop an annual business plan and execute on the key milestones of the business plan. The plan should be tracked and report out monthly your progress on the business plan.
- Business Acumen: Ability to quickly gain an in-depth understanding of services, market position, goals, objective and competitive advantage in order to identify and close new business opportunities.
- Results Focused: Strong track record of business development, developing and maintaining client relationships and exceeding sales quotas. Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities; able to manage time while managing priorities. Successful at winning market share since New York is a market we have limited traction.
- Effective Communicator: Strong verbal, written and presentation skills. Able to influence and persuade decision makers to achieve desired sales outcomes. Able to communicate value proposition.
- Relationship Builder: Able to build and maintain external business relationships with market leaders, business contacts and current senior client executives to yield references, referrals and revenues.
- Job Content: Demonstrated success at selling BPO and consulting services. Strong understanding of sales fundamentals including forecasting and pipeline management.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree required with advanced degree in related field preferred. 5-7+ years of business development experience required and prior financial services experience preferred.
Seven to ten years of successful business to business sales experience. Consistently over achieve revenue goals and be within top 10% of the Sales Team.
Compensation: Base salary range: $125K'ish (based on experience) OTE $235K -$240K
Location: NYC (within 1 hour commute to NYC office)
To apply for this role, plase visit: http://www.smartrecruiters.com/ArtemisConsultants/880897-sales-director-bpo-finance-accounting-small-mkt