Qatar Foundation - Service Delivery Manager
Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development (QF) is a private, chartered, non-profit organization, founded in 1995 by His Highness Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani, the Father Amir. Guided by the principle that a nation's greatest resource is the potential of its people, QF aims to develop that potential through a network of centers devoted to progressive education, research, and community welfare.
QF and Shared Services Directorate would like to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
Service Delivery Manager
The person fulfilling this role has the end-to-end accountability for the way in which the Service Management processes function and develop. Through facilitating the management of the service lifecycles, the role ensures that customers’ service levels are met or exceeded. The role ensures that the processes are efficient, effective, and appropriate to support service delivery and are underpinned by support systems and capabilities across the Shared Services Centers.
- Develop, maintain, and integrate a service management framework that underpins the delivery of shared services across the QFHQ Shared Services Centers.
- Provide support and advise on the definition of the Service Catalogues of existing services offered by QFHQ Shared Services Centers.
- Assist the Shared Services Centers to formulate, agree, and maintain an appropriate Service Level Management structure to include Service Level Agreement (SLA) structure (eg, base level or multi-level); Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) within the service providers; third party supplier/contract management relationships.
- Manage relationships and expectations of the QFHQ customer base and Shared Services Centers.
- Negotiate and agree service level requirements with the customers.
- Negotiate, agree, and maintain the Service Level Agreements between the Shared Services Centers and the customers.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of the Operational Level Agreements between the service providers by providing guidance to the Shared Services Centers, ensuring the service level targets are achieved, and that service quality and customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Direct and organize analysis and reviews of service performance against the SLAs and OLAs.
- Establish a service review process with the customers and the Shared Services Centers through planning, organizing, and facilitating of recurring service meetings.
- Initiate any action required with the service providers to maintain or improve service levels.
- Manage the development and maintenance of Issues Management process and provide stakeholder management support as required.
- Conduct periodic reviews of the service management processes and implement amendments.
- Lead and contribute to the continual improvement of service delivery standards and practices across QF Shared Services Centers.
- Lead, motivate, and develop a team of service management staff through ongoing coaching and mentoring.
- Provide service management expertise by instilling a business and service culture and provide best practices internal consulting to the Shared Services Centers in developing processes and systems underpinning service delivery.
- Oversee and execute projects related to the QF Shared Services Program.
- Manage the service delivery unit and collaborate with other Shared Services managers to establish and execute on common Shared Services Program goals/objectives.
- Establish controls to ensure that systems, processes, and methodologies as specified are followed to sure effective monitoring, control, and support of service delivery.
- Manage service lifecycles for new projects/initiatives - Shared Services on boarding, service planning, activation, transition, operation.
- Provide management support and resources to internal partners in executing process, automation, and strategy related projects.
- Facilitate regular service quality audits and take action to make improvements.
- Provide strategic and tactical support to senior management in decision-making related to Shared Services.
- Represent Shared Services in management meetings, seminars, conferences, collaborative forums, Shared Services Governance meetings (eg, Steering Committees) etc.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in the area of service management, business process development/ improvement, facilitation and quality assurance, and management.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent; certifications in Service Management frameworks would be as asset.
- Experience working within a Shared Services-orientated environment.
- Good understanding of quality assurance standards: ISO 9000, 14001, OHSAS 18001, 20000.
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically underpinned by advanced strategic business visioning, planning, and organizational skills.
- Experience of managing or supervising cross-functional teams and/or projects.
- Advanced applied knowledge of best practices/governance frameworks, project management methodologies etc.
- Technical understanding with ability to translate into business concepts and provide guidance to the Shared Services Centers in the areas of business service management, information technology systems/applications, infrastructure, service-oriented architecture, security etc.
- Expert knowledge of business intelligence/performance reporting tools/applications, process modeling tools, Microsoft Office applications, Visio.
- Ability to bring together and work with a team of people with varied backgrounds – business analysts, technical experts, process owners - to articulate and remedy service level issues.
- Innovative thinking for service quality and improvement, within limits of costs, business direction.
- Demonstration of advanced relationship management, conflict resolution, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Management of fluctuating, complex, and ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work under stressful situations and tight deadlines in a calm manner.
- An individual who is analytical, detail-oriented, and has problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation.
- Expert knowledge of cost/benefit analysis and risk assessment methodologies.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
If you are interested and fulfill the criteria, kindly email your rêsumê, including the name of the position in the subject field, to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is two weeks after publication of this advertisement. Only qualified applicants will be notified.
For more information please visit www.qf.org.qa