Senior Manager – Shared Services
Leading the Shared Services team, you will ensure the provision of a high quality and timely HR service to support the business through the centralised services.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the group-wide HR Shared Services and payroll administration service which meets the developing needs of the business, including system use and all associated processes. Furthermore you have accountabilityfor delivering the centralised services of Reward & Benefits and Health & Safety. This includes developing the strategy and culture for both, in conjunction with the HR Director.
Your key duties will include:
- Leading, managing and developing the Shared Services HR teams
- Ensuring the delivery of payroll and HR administration Group-wide, maintaining a high standard of accuracy
- Developing, implementing and managing the Reward & Benefits strategy and initiatives to support the Group’s needs
- Engendering a strong Health & Safety culture throughout the Group, including associated procedures and protacols
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Previous experience within an HR Shared Services environment
- Previous exposure to delivering reward and benefits initiatives
- An excellent knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Sound experience of developing and managing third party relationships and providers, including negotiating service provision and service level agreements
As the Senior Shared Services Manager, you must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships and influence at all levels, combined with a strong customer service ethos.
Although not essential, payroll management experience would be an advantage. Previous involvement with system management would also be beneficial.
To apply, visit http://www.apointplus.com/bglv34/applicant/apps1.aspx?id=1377