BP Site Tour
SSON's BP Site Tour will help businesses develop an employee and customer centric culture to drive results.
April 2, 2014 [Chicago, IL] - SSON, a division of IQPC, announces the BP Global Business Service Center Site Tour, being held Thursday May 22, 2104 at the BP-Global Business Service Center in Warrenville, IL.
The BP site tour will demonstrate and inform leaders responsible for regional and global shared services, finance shared service, employee engagement and transformation about the customer centric culture that BP has created. Leaders will be able to tour the grounds of this huge enterprise and experience first hand how BP encourages and values their employees and customers. The Tour will also discuss the ever-changing and continuous improvements in the workforce.
The Site Tour will be represented and conducted by some of the leading BP Executives, featuring:
• Andrew Simpson, Head, Global Business Services Centers, Americas
• Kim Thornton, Director Business Account Management
• Pat Carrera, Director Commercial
• Charlie Lee, Global Process Owner Procure to Pay
• Kelly Jackson, Director Human Resources
These executives will enlighten participants and offer best practice strategies and latest developments by presenting:
• A tour of the facility which is open 24/7, 365 days a year to support global BP businesses
• Continuous Improvement methodologies
• Procure-to-Pay, delivering standardized and efficient end to end process around the globe
• BP’s change control methodology and process for activities in the service center
• Employee Value Proposition and Global Career Guide
• Utilization of scorecards and metrics
For more information on the BP Global Business Service Center Site Tour please visit www.sssonchicagositetour.com.
This event will be taking place immediately following the 15th HR Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit that takes place from May 19-21, 2014. For more information on the Summit please visit www.hrssoutsourcing.com.
Marketing Manager, Large Scale Events