CEMEX’s P2P Global Service Excellence: How Supplier Management is Driving Efficiencies & Global Compliance Across Multiple ERP InstancesRegister
CEMEX is the leading building materials company in the world with over 150,000 suppliers supporting the production and distribution of their products in over 50 countries. Claudia Lizbeth Armenta Renteria, P2P Global Process Owner - GSO Central, will provide an overview of how CEMEX is centralizing supplier onboarding and management across multiple global ERPs to create process efficiencies and ensure compliance.
The CEMEX procure-to-pay process improvement story:
- The origin and goal of the CEMEX P2P Center of Excellence
- Problems CEMEX faced in consolidating global supplier management
- How their global teams mapped functional and technical requirements
- Strengthening compliance with automation and process improvements
- Why apexanalytix was chosen to deliver a centralized supplier portal