The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON) is looking for a bright, proactive and savvy digital marketer to join the team for a dynamic permanent role in the London office. This Digital Marketing Manager will help grow our online presence of industry specific B2B websites through improvement of SEO, SEM, e-marketing, media partnership, improved content and the development of a Web 2.0 environment.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a results-oriented individual with experience in digital marketing and web site management, including database marketing strategies and internet-related promotions. The Digital Marketing Manager leads e-marketing efforts for industry focused B2B sites (IQ Communities) in strategic and creative development, implementation and measurement of all online and database activities and search engine optimization strategies.
In addition, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing the email marketing strategy and providing end-to-end management of industry eNewsletters, utilizing effective online communications to integrate with other marketing programs to extend and support the overall IQPC brand experience.
Strong interpersonal skills, a positive and proactive attitude, and the ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment are needed with a background in copywriting, digital marketing, social media engagement, online editorial, reporting/publishing industry and public affairs – all combined to create a positive customer online experience.
· All marketing activities for the portal/IQ communities
· Membership acquisition– Email marketing to promote membership of the portals
· Lead Generation– creating dynamic campaigns to attract and begin conversations with potential members and clients
· SEO/PPC and SEM – monitor and continually improve organic and paid search results in order to increase web traffic
· External Clients Management–maintain positive relations with portal clients and partners, including but not limited to weekly calls, update reports and results tracking
· Site management– Overall corporate site management (content and design), including interface standards, release schedules, site interactivity and lead generation
· Digital Marketing– Deploying weekly newsletters, targeted emails, online advertisement
· Database Management– Manage the opt-in database using our internal CRM system
· Site analytics– manage all site analytics and closely measure performance of site activity, promotions and usability. Track cross-overs from the community to the event sites.
· Cross department collaboration–works closely with web developers and event marketing managers to promote IQPC events in your communities
· Copywriting and Content– works with the editor to create dynamic and exciting copy for all marketing material (onsite and offsite at events), ensures that web content, web offers and online elements are continually evaluated, updated and enhanced, creates and executes strategic media/content partnerships for site stickiness
· Social Media and Community- Maintain Customer Engagement online through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter (and others) with interesting topic discussions, active participation in conversations online, as well as repurposing and promoting content
· English Fluency
· Bachelor’s level education or equivalent, plus experience in digital marketing strategies
· Experience with Siebel CRM, and Eloqua software would be beneficial
· Strong understanding of Internet best practices and standards
· Working knowledge of web interface design, multimedia and design tools (Dreamweaver, Fireworks, basic HTML, etc)
· Excellent copywriting and editing skills
· Proven ability in the creation of quality web campaigns
· Understanding of Web 2.0 environment and evolving Web tools used to improve online presence and marketing efforts
Who we are:
SSON is a market-leading events, training and online community for the shared services and outsourcing community. All SSON products focus on the "how-to’s" of running corporate back office, including finance and accounting, human resources and IT. SSON is a division of IQPC, a global commercial events and conference company, which spans across 12 countries including the UK, US, Brazil, the UAE, Australia, Singapore, Toronto and South Africa.