Rita Thies is an experienced, highly versatile business leader with strong expertise in all Finance functions. She started her career in business analytics and financial planning in the IT and Consumer Electronics divisions of global enterprises. She then moved on to work as European Financial Controller for an american consulting company. Further developing her experience and accountability, Rita held several jobs as a country and regional CFO for a Telco provider. In the last 8 years her emphasis was on finance transformation, off- and nearshoring, gradually changing an initially regionally focused organization into a captive Shared Service Center model. Rita lately held the role of Vice President process & quality for her company’s Captive Shared Service Center. Currently Rita is on a sabbatical. She will be covering various topics in a regular column for SSON's members:
- From customer (CFO) to running a captive provider – what the customer really wants
- BPO in Germany : is it an alternative to offshoring and if so, for which customers?
- Establishing a Shared Service Center for Credit and Collection – evaluating locations
- How do you implement Process Excellence?
- Introducing a process repository with Nimbus