Philip is a Senior Director at The Hackett Group, providing actionable insights and bottom line benefit through transformation consulting in all support functions: Finance, HR, Procurement, IT, Customer and Corporate Services. He provides solutions in Global/Enterprise Business Services, Outsourcing, Finance, Enterprise Performance Management and Functional Transformation.
Recently he has been involved in:
- Benchmarking across Finance, HR, Procurement and IT
- Global Business Services/Shared Services feasibility, design and implementation
- Assessments of Global Business Services including comparisons of in-sourcing vs. outsourcing and near-shore vs. offshore
- The development of a comprehensive professional qualification for GBS professionals
- Service delivery model optimisation strategies and a range of process, organisation and technology improvement projects.
Philip has 20 years of consulting experience following a successful career as a Finance Director and Shared Services Director. He is FCMA, CGMA qualified and holds a BA with Honours in Economics from Leeds University.