Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development (QF)is a private, chartered, non-profit organization, founded in 1995 by His Highness Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani, Father Amir. Guided by the principle that a nation's greatest resource is the potential of its people, QF aims to develop that potential through a network of centers devoted to progressive education, research, and community welfare.
QF and Shared Services Directorate would like to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
Senior Business Analyst
The role is to analyze, design, develop, and engineer business process; apply commercially best practice across the organization; and support a vision of shared services. This includes implementation of standards and norms; implementation of audit framework; facilitating the management, maintenance, and education of the business on process and procedural frameworks.
- Serveas business process knowledge expert and key advisor on other projects within the shared services centers.
- Provide assistance to internal partners in developing, aligning, and maintaining business process methodologies and frameworks in support of service delivery.
- Identifyopportunities for operational improvement and recommend solutions and implementation roadmaps.
- Workwith service management leads or stakeholders to gather requirements and identify trends, perform gap and root-cause analysis to determine areas of opportunity and priority for improved service delivery.
- Communicate customer requirements and solutions effectively to Shared Services centers and other program areas.
- Identify, gather, and define business requirements from Shared Services customers.
- Validate and confirm business requirements mapping to the processes of the Shared Services centers.
- Develop detailed process maps to represent process flows, interdependencies, key stakeholders, systems/manual interactions, and aid to the analysis and design of enhanced service delivery.
- Identify trends. Perform gap and root-cause analysis to determine areas of opportunity and priority for service improvement and more cost-effective service delivery.
- Participate in or lead cross-functional project teams that perform detailed analysis of service delivery processes, including gathering data, investigating cause-effect relationships, and measuring process performance/impact/benefits.
- Work with program implementation teams to identify and apply industry best practices and benchmarks and develop "best-in-class" process models and target performance metrics.
- Work proactively to promote a quality driven working environment (e.g.: inter-departmental interface; promote open and positive communication; educate the business).
- Establish, manage, and refine a comprehensive internal audit program against process, across the organization, to assist in the identification and optimization of best practice methods for the achievement of continual improvement.
- Ensure there is a consistent level of service delivery conformance across the Shared Services centers through effective planning and by preparing and giving relevant and appropriate presentations and training.
- Promote quality assurance and the use of best practices within the company and across projects.
- Must be a self-starter and creative enough to solve problems in an autonomous nature.
- This function will operate in a developing business that is in early to mid stage maturity. The position is best suited to those with startup, developing business, or large scale enterprise-wide change experience.
- Must be aware of clients’ issues and be sensitive to their agenda.
- Must work effectively in a multinational, multicultural environment, where people issues can be more complex.
- Has a high degree of autonomy and freedom in the execution of this function.
- Minimum eight years of experience in business analysis, requirements gathering and definition, and/or process improvement initiatives.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of working within a service-orientated environment, preferably in a Shared Services environment.
- Understands and is familiar with business, data, process, and modeling techniques such as process modeling.
- Familiarity with business assessment tools (e.g., feasibility studies, business cases and/or cost/benefit, risk assessment, project sizing and costing, and current state analysis/needs assessments).
- Good understanding of quality assurance: standards.
- Advanced strategic business visioning, planning, and organizational skills.
- Experience working within cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of Information Technology systems/applications, infrastructure, architecture, security etc.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office applications and Visio and working knowledge of Business Intelligence/Performance Reporting tools/ applications.
- Customer service oriented with effective interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, detail oriented and problem-solving skills.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to manage change and cope with complex and ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
If you are interested and fulfill the criteria, kindly email your rêsumê, including the name of the position in the subject field, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is two weeks after publication of this advertisement. Only qualified applicants will be notified.
For more information please visit www.qf.org.qa