Qatar Foundation - IT Service Delivery Manager
Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development (QF) is a private, chartered, non-profit organization, founded in 1995 by His Highness Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani, Father Amir. Guided by the principle that a nation's greatest resource is the potential of its people, QF aims to develop that potential through a network of centers devoted to progressive education, research, and community welfare.
QF and Shared Services Directorate would like to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
IT Service Delivery Manager
The role requires single point of ownership for the client IT interaction with IT Service Providers service delivery, with communication and escalation to the IT service provider managers and into the client IT organization.
- Provide overall IT service delivery to the delivery organization – ensure correct operation of IT to support delivery in providing their service to the client.
- Ensure contractual IT deliverables are understood, documented, and can be met/tracked.
- Ensure the IT solution (connectivity, applications, telephony) is documented and understood and that all IT costs being charged to the account/client are fully understood and are reviewed/ verified on the appropriate cycle.
- Take responsibility for the overall delivery of any contractual/internal/external IT SLAs and for supporting the business delivery of the contractual SLAs as required.
- Provide reporting of IT SLAs, analysis of SLA misses, definition of strategies to improve SLA delivery, work with account team, and client contacts, to refine/redefine SLA measures and targets.
- Contribute to (or set) strategy/direction for the IT aspects of the account – including ensuring the operational support model is appropriately defined/applied, by application area and across the SHS.
- Provide IT input to service provider teams – incident/change/problem management, availability and capacity management, escalation management, and service level reporting.
- Operate as SPOC for IT contact with the service providers.
- Provide an escalation point for operational incident management and change requests.
- Provide account-related input to the standard operational service management/governance processes of GPS IT (change management, including CAB – Change Advisory Board, incident/outage reporting, critical alerting/escalation).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Engineering.
- Previous experience/knowledge with Enterprise applications and technologies.
- 10 to 12 years of progressively responsible management experience with knowledge of business segments and leading technology groups.
- Demonstrable experience in managing IT service delivery in an outsourced environment.
- Strong business acumen, with a demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with the business segment and delivery partners.
- Ability to identify technology requirements and work with business segments to build technology roadmaps to assist the business going forward.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical skills (both oral and written).
- Fluent in English.
- Understanding of technical architectural issues.
- Excellent communicator with a friendly and professional approach.
If you are interested and fulfill the criteria, kindly email your rêsumê, including the name of the position in the subject field, to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is two weeks after publication of this advertisement. Only qualified applicants will be notified.
For more information please visit www.qf.org.qa