The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
According to a recent FM magazine article, “3 factors driving finance transformation,” CFOs said that the top three skills to help develop finance departments are analytical skills; expertise in digital technologies and automation; along with the core business skills.
So, it’s clear the finance industry needs professionals who can go beyond the balance sheet. But the real question is: how can you help your team prepare?
The CGMA Finance Leadership Program includes world-class learning and assessment solutions designed to help your finance team grow from financial reporters to data analyzers to strategic business leaders. Once the program is completed, candidates are fully prepared for their CGMA exam.
Why choose the CGMA Finance Leadership Program?
• It teaches the technical finance, business, people and leadership skills that more than 200 companies say they need from finance teams.
• Finance professionals built it for finance professionals.
• The program uses real-world examples, and graduates will pass a unique case-study-based exam that puts their learning in the context of business situations.
• It’s easier for your team to complete the coursework with their busy schedules since learning is delivered online, in small digestible chunks.
• A business simulation assessment follows multiple learning competencies to prepare candidates for the CGMA exam.
To learn more, check out our CGMA Finance Leadership Program YouTube video.