Monday, October 22, 2018
Recent studies show that 65% of the total value of a company’s products and services comes directly from its suppliers resulting in the possibility that even an incremental improvement in efficiency can drive huge gains. See how to boost procurement savings beyond the low-hanging fruit leveraging cognitive computing. Witness how this transformational strategy empowers human procurement professionals to do more than they possibly could using traditional technologies alone through better, faster and more reliable access to information.
- Choosing the best Procurement processes to drive value with cognitive computing
- Transforming Sourcing events to help with price point tasks
- Making the contract negotiation process shorter, smarter and more thorough
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Companies that sell products and services are going through a transformation as a result of deep dive access and insights into customer behaviors. Enabled by digital connectivity, and slice and dice data integration capabilities; access to real-time analytics provides a platform for the smart business to connect across the value chain. Outcomes-based business models for SVP increasingly couple product functionality and services, creating turn-key customer support. This session addresses the strategies, building blocks, and applications that best leverage the new digital advantage for procurement risk mitigation and cost optimization. See how an industry leader exploits the promise of digital: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud-technologies, spend analytics and more.
· Exploring an enterprise use-case scenario: promise, perils and potential
· Hearing how IoT is changing product companies into IT companies and why it matters
· Knowing where to start, key challenges to adoption and compliance