The finance function is undergoing digital acceleration, and it is crucial for organisations to start looking beyond just automation. To navigate business uncertainties, finance leaders now face the challenge of bringing automation to the next level by integrating cognitive capabilities like optical character recognition (OCR), business intelligence (BI) and many more into their digital footprint.
· Understanding critical elements needed to facilitate smooth implementation of cognitive technologies
· Identifying the infrastructural and skillsets essential to the success of a pilot project based on Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
· Setting clear benchmarks, KPIs and parameters for project evaluation
Many business leaders struggled when they are implementing automation, especially Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Despite the common understanding of having to standardise and optimise business processes to achieve success, many projects failed. Selecting the right technology is only one of many hurdles to overcome. The biggest is to convince board members to support your initiative. In this workshop, you will learn the importance of a holistic strategy involving people, process and technology to start small, build your business case and convince your board.
· Evaluating which business process is the easiest to implement RPA to achieve a ‘small win’
· Identifying key users with process knowledge to be involved to ensure project success
· Adopting the right technology which supports your exiting digital eco-system with the least IT intervention