Future of Finance & CFO Summit, Tuesday - Conference Day 1
Tuesday, February 12th, 2019
Risk Tech is primed to de-risk the finance function whilst freeing up finance professionals to focus on serving the wider organisation.
- A combination of Artificial Intelligence and Human Behaviour Modelling can now keep your organisation ahead of the fraudster
- Robotic process automation moves your staff from data gathering to exception analysis and review of more advanced KRI sets
- So why aren’t more finance teams adopting the above technologies?
- What barriers have you experienced in driving change through technology?
- Is technology a key element in delivering control mechanisms around payments and cash movements?
- How have your peers evaluated and or delivered risk technology?