EMEA Affinity Head of Finance
Future of Finance & CFO Summit, Wednesday - Conference Day 2
Wednesday, February 13th, 2019
Whether you have an established business partnering finance team, or are exploring business partnering as a way to realise the true value of finance, this session will highlight how to develop a successful partnering programme framework.
Business Partnering is essential in order for finance teams to prove their worth, finally moving out of the back office and into strategic decision-making roles.
In this session:
- Hear from panellists who deliver exceptional service to their business partners
- Retraining and reskilling your team into commercially-minded business partners
- How to measure business partnering best practice
10:55 AM Bringing Together your Business and Finance – Creating an Adaptable, Transformative Finance Team
In this session, hear from Aon’s EMEA Affinity Finance Head, about how over the course of two years, she has transformed her business from the worst to the best performing in the group.
Learn how to:
- Effectively business partner – the importance of staying close to the business
- Create proactive stakeholder engagement champions
- Embed CI at the heart of your Finance team