HR Business Partner | Talent Management | Leadership Development Manager
Delivering excellence in Human Resources has been the foundation of my career over 20 years in fast-paced, progressive organizations.
My goal is to help individuals and organizations succeed, and I thrive on delivering meaningful results in the critical middle space: translating strategy into action that matters to the success of the business and the individual employees.
I work in a global environment across multiple functions to drive organizational effectiveness, employee engagement, build high performance leaders and teams, employee relations and coaching, metrics, diversity, addressing issues at a systems level, building and delivering local and global programs, leadership development, high potential pipelines and helping leaders build the individual and organizational capacity for innovation and change.
I am an open-minded, collaborative team member with a strong work ethic and demonstrated strengths as a trusted business partner and adviser to senior-level leaders and front-line employees and managers.
○ Sr. HR Business Partner & HR Manager
○ Learning & Development experience
○ Succession Planning & High Potential Development
○ Employee Engagement & Culture
○ Change Management
○ Talent Management
○ Workforce Planning
○ Performance Management
○ Program Management
○ Data & Metrics
For nearly 10 years employee relations has been managed centrally from eBay's regional HR Service Centers. Join
this session to learn from eBay’s experience. This discussion will include:
• The benefits and challenges of centralizing ER work
• Things to consider when setting up a centralized ER function
• Utilizing technology in centralized ER, while maintaining high touch where needed
• How to effectively partner with HR Business partners, Security and other key partners
• How to utilize your team to flex with volume changes driven by acquisitions, RIF’s or other volume drivers
• How ER can create opportunities for career development within the SSC
• Where eBay plans to focus next to expand their reach and impact