From start-ups to public companies, employees are demanding the same quality of service at work as they do as a consumer. As a result, high-performing companies are looking to create meaningful and memorable employee experiences.
By leveraging Design Thinking techniques, HR SSO leaders can develop an in-depth understanding of what makes their "customers" tick, co-create new HR services with users that maximize the user experience and deliver meaningful employee experiences. Considering Design Thinking is a relatively new concept for many HR shared services leaders we created this eBook to provide our readers with:
- A foundational knowledge of design thinking principles
- Expert advice on how to apply design thinking concepts to HR and shared services
- Advice from HR SSO leaders from Expres Scripts, WVU Medicine and Freddie Mac on how to build human-centric HR shared services models and processes
Interested in receiving a PDF of this content piece via email? Just contact us at email@example.com and let us know!
As a leader in HR, you understand the critical linkage between the employee experience, your company’s business strategy, and customer service. But, how to forge it effectively? Check out insight from leaders at Deloitte on:
- The significance of the employee experience to business strategy
- Deloitte's employee experience framework
- Key metrics to effectively engaging the workforce
- and more!