Conference Day One
Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
- Revamping core finance business areas through replacement of 300+ different systems: struggles and successes so far
- Achieving corporate sponsorship and overcoming difficulties surrounding workforce competency with new systems
- Collective preparation – what you can do to ensure success in a decentralised organisational structure?
Conference Day Two
Thursday, November 21st, 2019
The unprecedented pace of change within the finance function, and the wealth of opportunities available to the future-minded finance leader is staggering. Digital finance has precipitated the next wave of finance transformation, but brings its own challenges. What will it mean for you and your finance function?
- Supporting the modern finance agenda: what’s a CFO to do?
- Charting a course toward a digital future built on interconnected and automated systems, unified data sets, and real-time analysis and reporting
- Innovating finance for the future: how do we work towards drawing the “bigger picture” and bring this home to our wider strategic vision?
- Building agile finance operations for a digital age