Download the Sponsorship and Event Prospectus Report for the 4th AI & Robotic Process Automation World Summit 2019 to learn about this year's sponsorship opportunities.
This prospectus also provides you with information on the key topic areas, attendee demographics, industries represented and the decision makers you can expect to meet at this conference.
The 2019 Global Report on the Next Frontier in Intelligent Automation is here. This free visual analytics report guides readers on how they can scale Intelligent Automation (IA) initiatives throughout the enterprise and ready themselves for their next level of evolution. Find answers in this exclusive report.
- What Pain Points were encountered while implementing or scaling IA?
- How do you find Hidden Data & Getting to BOT 3.0 with Cognitive Automation and Data Readiness?
- What are the 13 reasons why projects stall?
- How to establish Data readiness and an optimization strategy
- What is BOT 3.0 and what lies ahead?
- What are the critical ingredients and building blocks for establishing a CoE?
- How to Find a Vendor by Cognitive Capabilities?
- And much more!
It's conceivable that an organization could “launch” IA at any of these stages. However, many of the IPA failures to date are due to entering at a stage that is too complex and where general data poverty exists. It is important to emphasize that as one moves up the continuum, data dependency becomes more important. Which begs the question. What is the right stage for you? And how can you elevate your readiness to the next level and get from good to great?
Hot questions addressed in this eBook include:
- What factors are to be considered while trying to leverage data for "cognitive?"
- Regardless of the approach, what is there to be warned about?
- What are the barriers to Intelligent Automation in your enterprise?
- How to launch IA successfully?
- What are the unanticipated benefits of automating?
- What are the obstacles to advancing?
- And more.
The pressure to stay ahead and remain relevant requires enterprises not just to prioritize customer facing digital strategies, but to reflect these practices across their business support operations as well. Change is on its way and will impact how business is conducted in shapes we are not fully able to comprehend today. In this New World, digital automation is key and the possibilities endless.
- What does this mean for the work force?
- We do we end up in this New World Scenario
- What is the most practical tech to implement with RPA?
- Are new operating models coming into play? What are they?
- How does data affect the starting point for automation?
- And more!
Download the AI & RPA World Summit Post Show Report and gain exclusive access to Video Interviews, 2018 Attendee Snapshot, 2019 Event Highlights and more. Download the full report here.
In this free Ebook report AI & RPA experts from Bayer, Allstate Northern Ireland, and the Austrian Society of Artificial Intelligence tell us how to prepare for future shifts in IA, Cognitive Automation, and AI & RPA. Do you need answers?
Read what had to say about:
- How can companies deal with the challenge of unstructured data?
- Where is the potential of IA for business?
- Is the application of AI relegated only to large players like Google or Amazon?
- Will business transition from RPA to Cognitive or will they use one with the other?
- And much more!