Download the Sponsorship and Event Prospectus Report for the 4th AI & Robotic Process Automation World Summit 2019 to learn about this year's sponsorship opportunities.
This prospectus also provides you with information on the key topic areas, attendee demographics, industries represented and the decision makers you can expect to meet at this conference.
Learn about Dr. Björn Weber and his experiences at BMW in automating processes with new technologies, unexpected challenges, and RPA implementation. Download the full interview here.
The 2019 Global Report on the Next Frontier in Intelligent Automation is here. This free visual analytics report guides readers on how they can scale Intelligent Automation (IA) initiatives throughout the enterprise and ready themselves for their next level of evolution. Find answers in this exclusive report.
- What Pain Points were encountered while implementing or scaling IA?
- How do you find Hidden Data & Getting to BOT 3.0 with Cognitive Automation and Data Readiness?
- What are the 13 reasons why projects stall?
- How to establish Data readiness and an optimization strategy
- What is BOT 3.0 and what lies ahead?
- What are the critical ingredients and building blocks for establishing a CoE?
- How to Find a Vendor by Cognitive Capabilities?
- And much more!
In this free Ebook report AI & RPA experts from Bayer, Allstate Northern Ireland, and the Austrian Society of Artificial Intelligence tell us how to prepare for future shifts in IA, Cognitive Automation, and AI & RPA. Do you need answers?
Read what had to say about:
- How can companies deal with the challenge of unstructured data?
- Where is the potential of IA for business?
- Is the application of AI relegated only to large players like Google or Amazon?
- Will business transition from RPA to Cognitive or will they use one with the other?
- And much more!
Learn from Raiffeisenbank's Dmitry Dmitriev, Head of LEAN, Process & Organization Management, by downloading his presentation here for free. In his presention Mr. Dmitriev answers questions about Automation CoE Governance and addresses a range of related topics.
- What discovery activities covered both top-down estimates and detailed bottom-up analysis?
- OCR as a next tool in the box?
- How did they backlog and keep new ideas flowing thorugh the pipeline?
- How CX was improved?
- What RPA opportunites are beyound FTE costs?
- And More!
'must-attend’ event for businesses which have a service or solution that would
bring benefit to the audience. To find out more about the outstanding
sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available, please complete the form and receive the Post Show Report from the 2018 event for free.
Real use cases, no theory! Join the leading international AI & RPA practitioners in Düsseldorf between 04 - 07, June 2019 for the 5th AI&RPA World Summit, to discuss opportunities for robotics and how to scale-up RPA. Gain insights into how to leverage on cognitive technologies to robotize end-to-end. Find out more and read the conference agenda here for free.
Download the AI & Robotic Process Automation World Summit Sponsorship Prospectus to find out how you can benefit from our curated expert platform.
Inside you'll learn:
- Event at a glance: About the event, Key topic areas, Presenters this year
- What our end-users and vendor attendees say about our AI & RPA event series
- Why you need to be at the AI & Robotic Process Automation World Summit 2018
- Partnership Opportunities & Portfolio
Download this report to get an idea of last year's conference and what to expect at the upcoming AI & Robotic Process Automation World Summit 2019 from 4 - 7 June 2019 in Düsseldorf. The review includes expert video interviews and Snap Shots from participating companies at last year's event. Find out why you should participate as a sponsor in 2019.