Welcome to the 2021 event! Watch this quick how-to video as a quide to getting the most out of the platform.
- Strategies for expanding your SSO’s service offerings and branching into new locations
- Set-up a COE while avoiding the common pitfalls
- Digitalization strategies to deliver value with automation
- Craft the right workforce strategy to deliver excellence impact
- How to get a handle on diverse performance measures and KPIs (some with cleverly disguised meanings!) across GBS and the business
- Creating a “defect focus” to drive performance improvement
- Applying the Pareto Principle to focus attention on rapid returns
- Developing stakeholder alignment with data across end-to-end processes
In this conversation, we will discuss how Electrolux have developed their Shared Services Centre based on four key pillars: visibility and control of financials, improved audit capabilities, greater efficiency, and ensuring long time value in all propositions and projects. They will look at how Electrolux:
- Move from pockets of customer service champions, to customer-centricity integral to company culture
- Make customer excellence apart of your key objectives and transformation strategy
- Building a change and continuous improvement ready workforce that can quickly respond to customer needs
- Treating employee experience with a similar approach to customer experience
As one of Tungsten Network’s first customers, the journey at Thermo Fisher Scientific (TFS) is an inspiring case study that offers insight into what’s possible when businesses commit to digitisation. By growing from 0 to 50% with EDI in three years and increasing productivity by 37% in less than four years, their successful journey offers insight into the kind of progress that can be made within AP and AR departments when given the necessary resources and guidance.
In this webinar, Fabienne Pierrot, Finance Director, Accounting and Audit – RSD Europe at Thermo Fisher Scientific shares the important learnings from the journey to world-class at TFS and how these learnings have informed and guided their current P2P priorities.
- Ensure you are attracting, coaching and retaining an engaged and inspired workforce that strives for long-term excellence
- Prepare the workforce for the increasing shift toward machine-cognitive synergy, target training on both soft and technical digital skills
- How to design new roles, train workers for evolving job descriptions, and re-route staff where required