- Get the workforce on-board with the vision and capture behaviour changes for long-term sustainable excellence
- How to coach the workforce in Continuous Improvement methods and growth mind-set
- Learn how to bring your workforce along for the ride
Many organizations, during their automation’s journey, might risk to lose track on some features slightly important for their strategies, such as the lack of the right people’s involvement. This might cause disruptions in the execution of the processes or the optimization of the strategy itself.
Join our session to explore some of the options you might have in building a sustainable an improved automation strategy with no barriers. Simplify the language of your business processes, choose the right tools and place the best people for an efficient improvement in your business strategy.
SSON’s annual state-of-the-industry report is the gold standard for global and regional shared service trends. Our 2021 report offers critical insight into how SSOs are addressing their post-pandemic future and is contributed to by hundreds of GBS leaders across the world. During this session, attendees will receive results of the survey and SSON’s corresponding analysis. Covering the key themes:
After a data rich overview of the European SSO and GBS market, attendees will enjoy a benchmarking exercise through SSON Analytics.
- Lessons learned from GBS transformations, how to scale up and go end-to-end
- Understand what is holding your SSO back from achieving maximum value and impact
- How to continue delivering value year-after-year
- Understand the core concepts of Process Discovery vs. Process Mining vs. Task Mining
- Explore the strengths and weaknesses of each technology within common uses cases such as task automation, process excellence, and process automation
- Identify the evaluation criteria you can use when selecting the right solution(s) for your business objectives, programs, and technology landscape
- Learn why requirements for a comprehensive view of current state performance and future state potential are driving the evolution of this technology category
- How to step-up and lead in times of disruption, and maintain the physical, mental and financial wellbeing of global workforces
- Discussing strategies that get people, process and technology working in tandem for maximum business transformation impact
- Move with business agility in times of disruption and change