American Chamber of Commerce Hungary
AmCham Hungary is one of the largest American Chambers of Commerce in Central and Eastern Europe, representing American, international and local business interests in Hungary.
AmCham Hungary is an extensive, influential platform for your business, which is also:
- Financially independent and self-sustaining.
AmCham’s membership profile represents a majority of Hungary’s largest companies:
- Number of employees at member companies in 2015 were 222 547
- Our members generated a total net revenue of over 18 000 billion HUF in 2015
- Very wide and strong representation of different business sectors in the membership*:
- 8 out of the 10 largest banks
- 12 out of 16 Shared Sevice Center operating companies
- 6 out of the 10 largest electronics manufacturing companies
- 8 out of the 10 largest international law firms
- All 5 of the largest telecom service providers
*Sources: AmCham database, BBJ’s Book of List, Figyelő TOP 200, www.opten.hu, Ministry of Justice: http://e-beszamolo.kim.gov.hu/
Thus, it provides the ideal marketing vehicle to promote brand awareness in the Hungarian business community and beyond. AmCham’s publications give its members the opportunity get involved in public advocacy efforts and communicate with a readership base of top business executives, diplomats and politicians in Hungary and abroad.
AmCham provides members with an opportunity to actively and directly participate in defining, developing, discussing and resolving issues of common interest impacting the operations of their respective businesses and organizations. Through active member participation and cooperation with Policy Task Forces and Committees, AmCham strives to create a space for a thriving and dynamic business scene in Hungary.
On top of that, the Chamber is a member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and also of a large umbrella organization called AmChams in Europe representing companies with close to 4 million employees and 2000 billion € worth of investment, providing members of AmCham Hungary get access a wide European network.