Director - EMEA Sales Order Management & Customer Experience SSC Industrial Group
Main Conference Day 1
Tuesday, October 15th, 2019
Despite all the talk of RPA, of intelligent automation, and of “bots stealing our jobs”, the SSO industry has matured. Automation is now broadly recognised as enabling the human workforce to step away from manual, mundane tasks and to add real value to businesses. But in competitive markets with widening skills gaps, what can companies do to foster and engage digital, committed talent?
● Attracting and retaining key talent
● The importance of creating a culture of loyalty to create the digital workforce of the future
● Creating the workplace of the future – encouraging cross-generational collaboration
Main Conference Day 2
Wednesday, October 16th, 2019
There is no BAU within Business Services, but how do you maintain service excellence when there is of seismic transformation occurring within your business?
In this session, hear tips and tricks from individuals with extensive experience managing large-scale change and transformation programmes.
· What would they do differently with the benefit or hindsight
· How to get back on track and cope with “transformation fatigue” within your team
· Adopting an agile mindset – responding to changing project and programme needs