According to SSON’s 2019 Survey, 1/3 of global organisations are currently implementing GBS, and within another five years, another 1/3 plan to do so. How can these GBS leaders transform their operations to maximise agility, flexibility, and both the bottom, and the top line?
In this session, hear from GBS leaders who are on the road to GBS maturity. Learn what the catalyst to transform from “SSO” to “GBS” has been, the challenges associated with it, and the tips and tricks to realise the benefits to time and to scale.
● What are the central pillars of any successful GBS strategy?
● What makes a GBS “world-class”?
● Can you have a single, standardised service and personalised service excellence? Is there a trade off?
● What are the key hurdles to GBS success?
● Setting-up and winding down – managing relationships with business units.