Workshop and SiteTours
Monday, October 14th, 2019
With global structures, standardised ways of working and equal numbers of men and women employed within SSOs, GBS organisations are an area where we should see greater levels of diversity within senior leadership.
Multiple studies now back up the fact that companies with a greater diversity quotient, (whether this is measured by gender, race, or class) perform better than their more homogenous counterparts. But how can you install Diversity & Inclusion practices within your SSO?
In this session, hear from senior Business Services leaders who have a passion for D&I initiatives, and who have successfully rolled these out in their organisation.
This workshop is unique in that it is not just a learning opportunity, but a forum to create an informal network with your peers and understand how other companies are practically going about diversifying their workforce.
• Overcoming unconscious bias
• Creating a recruitment strategy for your team that encourages diversity
• Creating an inclusive culture
• Creating women and minority leaders: practical approaches to upskilling and developing those with leadership capacity
• Empowering women and minorities to put themselves forward for leadership roles