Additional Event Information
Every year, SSON’s survey highlights enormous progression in Shared Services’ evolution. The past couple of years have shown a clear move away from transactional, human-based work towards data driven, knowledge-based activity – enabled by automation.
Shared Services Organisations in the Middle East are developing new competencies and taking on growth, frequently by leveraging new Centres of Expertise or Excellence (more than 2/3 of Middle East SSCs now leverage COEs) and expanding into new services and geographies.
The State Of The Shared Services Market Report 2019: The Middle East highlights ten trends emerging from this year’s Middle East respondents, which emphasise the new direction, strategies and value-add SSOs are carving out for themselves.
Top Trends In The Middle East:
- Centre of Expertise - 69% are leveraging a Centre of Expertise (COE)
- Overall Shared Services Strategy - 52% are moving forward to a bigger but fewer centres
- Productivity Improvements in the next 12 months - Fifty-nine percent of SSOs are targeting productivity improvements greater than 7%
- Transactional or Knowledge-based - 35% say that more than half the services they offer are now predominantly knowledge-based
- Outsourcing to Solve Problems - 60% are still outsourcing
… and more.
Find out who you can expect and learn from at the Shared Services & Outsourcing Forum Middle East 2019 in Egypt!