Industry Influencer and Shared Services Expert
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 4 September 2019
Wednesday, September 4th, 2019
12:40 PM INTERNATIONAL PRESENTATION: Critical Workforce Planning For 2019 And Beyond: A Cohesive Strategy To Attract, Retain And Nurture Next-Generation Leaders
As shared services evolve with technology so does the need to enable, engage and reward talent in innovative ways. This exclusive session will demonstrate effective talent management strategies to nurture the next generation of leaders
Senior leadership will discuss:
- Effective strategies to motivate, retrain and up skill your shared service talent to keep them on board
- Building a globalised talent mindset
- Understanding the millennial mindset – Getting the most from the next generation
3:00 PM REGIONAL FIRESIDE CHAT: The Big Question Closing Keynote: What Does The Future Of Shared Services Look Like In Egypt?
A shared service is an evolving concept. As organisations continue to grapple with the changing effect of technology on customer demand and the way we work and communicate with each other how will this affect the future of shared services?
This exclusive closing panel will bring together experts to share their thoughts on what the future of shared services look like Egypt.
Senior leadership will acknowledge:
- Examining what the future looks like in shared services and how we will get there from here
- Beyond the back office functions – expanding the companies scope and scale
- In the age of transformation: The future of shared services in the light of disruptive technology