Conference Day One: Tuesday, 3 September 2019
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019
10:20 AM INTERNATIONAL KEYNOTE ADDRESS: ABB Exclusive International Insight: Transforming Your Shared Service Organisation into a Centre of Excellence
Expanding your shared service organisation from a transactional hub to a centre of Excellence can deliver real business growth and increased ROI, yet this is not an easy task for executives to achieve. From the transformation of organisational set up to managing employees with different skills sets and even the culture, there are many key components to consider.
This exclusive international session will discuss:
- Controlling & planning: Managing the transfer of activities for a Centre of Excellence
- Organisational structure and people management in a Centre of Excellence
- The key to success: Managing an integration project in a changing environment
12:10 PM INTERNATIONAL VS. REGIONAL PANEL DISCUSSION: From Idea, Implementation To Optimization: Critical Success Factors To Consider On Your Shared Service Journey To Achieve Business Excellence
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to shared services. By investing the necessary time upfront in developing an effective strategy, and deployment plan, companies can avoid costly problems and ensure their transformation delivers the greatest possible business value.
Senior leadership will discuss:
- Which service model is right for your organisation?
- Key attributes of a successful shared service strategy
- Ensuring strategy and implementation align with the companies goals