Global Head of CX Lab & Strategic Sales Support
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 3 September 2019
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019
• Key trends discovered during the course of annual survey of 200,000 B2C end-customers across 18 sectors and 14 countries, including the UAE
• Key insights regarding customers’ preferences and behavior regarding topics such as brand loyalty, contact rates, FCR, and chatbots
• Generational preferences regarding channels used and its importance in segmenting the customer base and providing the desired channels to consumers
A strategic workshop on customer perception, join this session for a deep dive on the follows:
• Customer behavior and customer service preferences across 18 industries surveyed, including financial services, retail, and technology
• Overall brand perception
• How willing are customers to recommend the brand to family and friends?
• How satisfied are customers with the brand?
• How likely are customers to remain with the brands for the next 12 months?
• Customer Service FCR, Effort and Satisfaction
• Generational segmentation
• Changes in channels used and preferred for interaction over the last 3 years
• Top attributes driving Customer Service Satisfaction
• Insights regarding social media and mobile app usage
• Chatbot usage analysis
• Contact rate variation per sector