Conference Day One: Tuesday, 3 September 2019
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019
Robotic Process Automation allows early adopters in service delivery and global business services to achieve cost efficiencies and create a more competitive business. But as with any technology, there are misconceptions over what RPA what can and can’t do. This exclusive session will demonstrate how to strategically integrate robotics to further enhance business outcomes.
- Why is RPA the future of shared services – key reasons RPA should be on your agenda
- What is the value of RPA – can it deliver beyond the hype?
- Man vs. Machine: Critical considerations when choosing which processes to automate
- All or nothing? Debating whether your organization should partially or fully adopt RPA
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 4 September 2019
Wednesday, September 4th, 2019
10:30 AM FIRESIDE CHAT: The Next Frontier: Taking Shared Service Efficiency To The Next Level With Intelligent Automation
Intelligent process automation (IPA) marks a major leap in the quest to optimise shared services. IPA is the next wave of efficiency that is creating new opportunities for shared service centre leaders.
This exclusive session will explore the benefits of integrating IPA and the key considerations when implementing IPA to drive business growth.
Senior leadership will discuss:
- The future is intelligent: From concept to success, driving shared services through IPA
- What are the benefits of IPA implementation beyond cost reduction
- How to integrate IPA further to enhance business outcomes
- Leveraging intelligent optimisation to optimise end to end processes
- RPA vs. IPA – The next frontier