Spurred on by the conversation around the #MeToo revelations, gender inequality has never been more visible or relevant in the workplace than it is at this moment. While we have seen the rise in women leadership heading up some of the largest corporations, there is still a gap in gender equality. The shared services industry has provided exciting opportunities for female executives; however, the career path to leadership is still met with resentment and roadblocks. In this discussion, shared services leaders will share candid perspectives on what effective leaders do daily to rally the resilience needed to succeed, and lessons learned on how to enhance your leadership presence and establish yourself as a strategic heavyweight. Key points to be discussed will include:
• Building strong relationships with people who appreciate your abilities and can show you how to elevate them in turn
• What it means to have an “executive presence” and how you can develop one based on your unique attributes
• How to communicate with confidence and be more persuasive by speaking the language of the business
• Unique challenges women in shared services face related to career advancement, leadership training and skills development
The success of business transformations cannot be achieved by execution alone. The greatest challenge oftentimes lie in an organization’s ability to manage change expectations for what can be accomplished -- both short- and long-term. This session is designed to help you understand the key levers essential to manage change, including the role c-suites play in supporting and embracing change and fueling positive employee engagement. In this discussion, you will hear how to:
• Create a culture in which you and your team are constantly striving for improvements
• Structure your organizational change management strategy according to the SSO maturity level and future objectives
• Demystify proven change management and employee engagement techniques to overcome ingrained cultural resistance to shared services initiatives
• Confront cultural idiosyncrasies
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Angela.
Unsupported Browser Detected
The browser you are using is not supported that will prevent you from accessing certain features of the website. We want you to have the best possible experience. For this you'll need to use a supported browser and upgrade to the latest version.