Main Conference Day One | Thursday, June 27, 2019
Thursday, June 27th, 2019
Congratulations! You have decided to move forward with a shared services plan for your financial organization. But what’s next? How do you make it happen? In this session gain actionable strategies, practical tools and sure-fire approaches to go from shared services vision to implementation, and key considerations to ensure long-term success.
• Review key characteristics of successful FSSO models
• Discuss common implementation mistakes and how to avoid them
• Learn how to measure and communicate implementation success
Main Conference Day Two | Friday, June 28, 2019
Friday, June 28th, 2019
10:30 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: BUILDING AN F&A SHARED SERVICES BRAND THAT ATTRACTS & RETAINS HIGH-PERFORMING TALENT
With employee turnover still a major problem for SSOs:
• How are you tackling this problem to identify and nurture the Next-Generation C-Suite?
• What strategies are you employing to build a brand that helps attract Millennials and retain them?
• What succession planning and career development initiative have you implemented for building a strong leadership pipeline?
• How are you upskilling and reskilling your talent for technology enabled roles?