Vice President of Global Finance Shared Services
Main Conference Day One | Thursday, June 27, 2019
Thursday, June 27th, 2019
12:30 PM ALL ABOARD -- HOW TO ENGAGE STAKEHOLDERS, BUILD TRUST AND COMMUNICATE THE VALUE OF YOUR SHARED SERVICES INITIATIVE
Communicating the value of your SS vision and gaining stakeholders’ buy-in is imperative to getting your project off the ground, as well as for future growth. But let’s face it - stakeholders are quite often your biggest stumbling block. Join this session to gain valuable insights on potential sources of resistance to change, as well as practical tools for diagnosing, and navigating change efforts more effectively, including:
• How to build a culture of trust and confidence
• Empathy: diagnosing, and alleviating, triggers of resistance
• How to provide continuous support to enable continuous improvement
• Tips and techniques for engaging staking holders and driving change
Main Conference Day Two | Friday, June 28, 2019
Friday, June 28th, 2019
10:30 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: BUILDING AN F&A SHARED SERVICES BRAND THAT ATTRACTS & RETAINS HIGH-PERFORMING TALENT
With employee turnover still a major problem for SSOs:
• How are you tackling this problem to identify and nurture the Next-Generation C-Suite?
• What strategies are you employing to build a brand that helps attract Millennials and retain them?
• What succession planning and career development initiative have you implemented for building a strong leadership pipeline?
• How are you upskilling and reskilling your talent for technology enabled roles?