Change management is the key to the success of your FSSO initiatives! Regardless of where your organization may be on the maturity curve of shared services, change is a constant, and the ability to manage change as part of your day-to-day operations is crucial to ensure the cultural transformation needed for execution and growth. During this session we will discuss change management and employee engagement techniques that will allow you to:
• Enable on-going change for sustainable support and business results
• Manage cultural changes while keeping employees engaged and motivated
• Master ongoing communication that is relevant and resonates with stakeholders and employees
• Execute a plan to manage the challenges created by the growth of digital labor
A proper governance structure is imperative to successfully operate a GBS organization. Governance ensures that stakeholders’ needs are properly taken into consideration and addressed, company objectives are achieved, risks are monitored and accessed effectively, and the management of issues and business processes are aligned with the company’s initiatives.
In this session participants will:
• Hear how to effectively implement a proper governance structure that will work for GBS organizations
• Understand the significance of developing or finding a governance structure that is right for your organization
• Compare different governance structures employed by GBS organizations and establish how implementing a similar structure can enhance your business operation
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Kashmir.