1. WHY ARE YOU POSTPONING?
The health, safety and well-being of our attendees, partners and employees is paramount, and this is the only action that is within our power in order to make sure you remain healthy and safe during these uncertain times. Rescheduling this event will allow us to deliver the SSHE experience that you are accustomed to, in a safe environment, instead of during the covid-19 outbreak, which has caused widespread disruption and concern.
2. WHEN AND WHERE IS SSHE NOW BEING HELD?
SSHE is now being held – still in Seattle at the Renaissance Seattle Hotel – in July 2020, we will announce the dates as soon as they are confirmed.
3. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY REGISTRATION?
Your registration(s) have automatically been moved to the new SSHE event dates.
4. WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR REGISTRATION IF WE CAN’T MAKE THE NEW DATES?
If you do not think you’ll be able to make the new dates, please contact your attendee relationship manager for a list of options.
5. CAN I GET A REFUND?
If you have to cancel your registration you are entitled to a 90% credit voucher for your registration. Please contact your attendee relationship manager for a list of options for that credit voucher.
6. WILL THE HOTEL MOVE MY RESERVATIONS?
No, you are responsible for canceling your hotel rooms and rebooking with the hotel.
7. I BOOKED MY TRAVEL AND BECAUSE YOU’RE POSTPONING I’M GOING TO LOSE OUT BECAUSE I HAVE TO CANCEL OR CHANGE MY TRAVEL PLANS. ARE YOU GOING TO COVER MY EXPENSES?
While we understand that this may cause some inconvenience due to the event being so close, we are taking this extreme measure for everyone’s own health and protection. Your travel expenses are your responsibility. Your hotel reservations should be able to be canceled with no penalty, but if your airline requires any proof to procure a waiver of any change or cancellation fees, we would be happy to provide whatever documentation we can to help.
8. WE WERE SPONSORING THE EVENT – WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR SPONSORSHIP?
Your sponsorship will automatically be put onto the new dates for the event.
9. WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR SPONSORSHIP IF WE CAN’T MAKE THE NEW DATES?
Please contact your business development manager for a list of available options.