Tips and Tools to Turn Your Shared Services Vision into Reality
Congratulations! Your organization has decided to make the move to shared services. But what’s next? How do you make it happen? View this presentation to gain actionable strategies, practical tools and sure-fire approaches to go from shared services ideation to implementation.
Hear key insights from Lisa Sharpe, Project Director, Shared Services Operations, Office of the AVP for Finance, West Virginia University, regarding:
- Planning your implementation
- Key characteristics of successful SSO models
- Best practices for selecting enabling technologies
- Rolling out your new SSO Model
- Tips and techniques for engaging staking holders and driving change
- Common implementation mistakes and how to avoid them
- Ensuring long-term success
- Measuring and communicating implementation success
- Post-implementation benchmarking guide
- Ensuring that you have the right talent in place
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.