A year ago, just 11% of Middle East-based surveyed SSOs had implemented RPA – with 77% planning to do so. This year a third have implemented, with a good segment of these also actively scaling. Within the next year, therefore, we expect to see large numbers joining the automation bandwagon. Robotic Process Automation can provide significant benefits to SSOs seeking to automate processes, increase productivity and free up hours to take on more value added work. So, how do you get started?
What do you do once you have your first bot in place? What comes next? What trends do you need to be thinking about in this evolving area? This session is ideal for those who are launching, or have their first few bots and are looking to increase their supply.
Key Discussion Points:
- Explore the most common goals of implementing RPA as well as the risks involved
- Discuss how to sell RPA to stakeholders when launching and how to gain support for growing your programme
- Dissect lessons learned from planning and implementation
- Examine how to select and assemble robots in a process with workflow and process orchestration
- Outline the trends you need to be aware of for the next 12 to 24 months