On their journey to uplifting the HR component of GBS services in the APAC region, Mars are investigating how they can expand their data analytics capability. In order to demonstrate their value to the business and ultimately gain a more influential seat at the table, they are reducing manual tasks to be able to focus on value-add work. In this session, they will share how they have planned and deployed RPA initiatives to significantly improve the recruitment and employee journey, which they are now looking to scale.
- Developing an automation journey to free up resources and drive efficiency
- Process mapping, mining, analysis and standardization
- Build and deployment of our recruitment chat bot
- Operational RPA: the mobile integrated solution for recruitment
- Progressing to a more intelligent functionality and adopting a design thinking approach
- Demonstrating value to the business to form tighter more effective partnerships
- Finding and retaining the best talent – why is this always a challenge?
P&O Director (HR SSC)