Get an up-close and personal view of the seismic changes impacting Shared Services today: digital transformation, IA adoption, aggressive productivity targets, digitised and virtual GBS and future of work. Join this data rich session for a summary of what's happening in your backyard.
Fonterra progressed from a 15 year old shared services model to a global services centre 5 years ago. This involved setting up centres to service 5 continents for this $20 billion revenue business. Post implementation of GBS, they are looking at how they can gain funding in order to scale. Here Jaimie will talk of the engagement needed to drive this and gain buy-in in a constrained capital environment.
- Improving business engagement to drive continuous improvement and L&D
- Strategies for driving greater scope in global services
• Delivering real value add and a customer centric quality of service
• Create better visibility around how your organisations spends
• Understanding what data is important to measure, in order to find efficiencies and gain competitive advantages
• Empowering internal customers and what this means for transformation