Additional Content Download
The often quoted holy grail of shared services is Global Business Services – a model that, although defined in various different ways, is based on united, common leadership; standard IT platforms; and a global strategy. Along with the benefits that the above confers, a key performance enabler of GBS is Global Process Ownership. But, just as GBS is not for everyone, and parts of its framework can be adopted by non-GBS teams, the strategic value of Global Process Ownership, too, can be widely leveraged.
Renewable energy company Ørsted relies on having a corporate reporting platform that allows for accurate, transparent reporting of crucial financial and non-financial information. Since becoming a CXO Software customer four years ago, Ørsted has been able to greatly enhance its reporting activities, adding more detailed insight into the company’s financial performance, as well as crucial information around sustainability and employee welfare.
Download the full case study to explore in more detail how InsightSoftware delivered their client an online dashboard for indepth reporting that allowed them to control systems, meet targets and deliver a better employee experience.
SSON’S Annual State of APAC Shared Services Report 2017: Back to Basics: How are shared services across the APAC region meeting service fundamentals in the digital age?
This interactive workbook analyses the results from ANZ respondents who participated in the 2018 State of Shared Services and Outsourcing Industry survey to examine the latest trends in ANZ Shared Services Centres (SSCs).
- ANZ has one of the highest percentage of SSCs supporting in-country or regional customers (77% total).
- 62% of the respondents are planning to or are in the midst of shifting from transactional towards knowledge work. Intelligent Automation is the greatest enabler driving this shift.
- Nearly a third of the respondents have entered the testing phase for IA tools and more than 30% have some element of AI included in their testing.
- 50% of respondents agree that driving cultural change is seen as essential when embracing Digital Disruption.
- Identifying/creating critical corporate data assets is the most popular data analytics strategy.
- To drive innovation, SSCs should take the lead in identifying opportunities to improve processes - streamline, automate and eliminate.
Redefining Skills and Capabilities for the Digital Evolution of Shared Services - From Transactional to Value Add
As Shared Services become more tech-enabled and move up the value curve, traditional core skillsets need to evolve, and leaders need to consider how to enrich their workforce to be more innovative and collaborative