Large organisations often have to manage complex operational structures across multiple regions, which has a huge impact shared services. However, with a new focus on people and business partnering initiatives, enterprises are seeing the results of negotiating the complexities of the environment and are driving business value through HR. This session will bring together HR leaders from various sized institutions with differing complexities, to discuss the journey to uplifting HR and the challenges on the road to success.
• Confronting the complexity of group
governance when in growth mode
• Centralizing transactional services to allow strategic business partnering
• Aligning multi-regional systems & processes
• Different maturity levels and resource allocation
• Employee experience and culture: change management and upskilling as pivotal to