Director HR Shared Services
Auckland University of Technology
Conference Day One: Wednesday, 12th June 2019
Wednesday, June 12th, 2019
This panel will discuss the newest improvements in HR technology, new strategy approaches and HR transformation as a whole.
- How are the leaders in HR transforming their back office?
- What kind of technology are you implementing in your back office?
- Customer centricity in process is particularly important in HR as it is a human centric function. How do you ensure the customer is center?
- What does the future of your HR Shared Services look like?
Conference Day Two: Thursday, 13th june 2019
Thursday, June 13th, 2019
1:25 PM Exploring Three Agile Projects at Auckland University of Technology to Provide Better Employee Experience
AUT’s People and Culture team is focusing on great graduates through their AUT Directions to 2025 mission. Through implementing the right structure with the right people they have improving employee experience, selfservice and standardisation and simplification of processes. This has allowed the team to deliver cross functional projects, moving P&C towards its’ vision of strategic business partners. Nadine explores:
- A new way of working based on agile projects and principals
- Driving performance through collaboration, simplification and automation
- Improving people, partner and employee experience as a result of process