A Collection of Presentations from SSOW 2019
There is no quicker way to get C-Suite attention then by generating cold hard cash, and the good news is there are so many ways to do it! This session talks through some tried and tested methods to improve cash flow:
- Generating cash through earlier payments: How can you negotiate with suppliers to get what you want?
- Automating credit, collections, dispute resolution and cash application
Presentation by John Transier, SVP Finance Shared Services, Harland Clarke
From our GBS Vision track, Daniel A. Mahlebashian, Executive Director, Global Business Services, General Motors Corp. discuss how his team has leveraged RPA in GBS. Key points include:
- The technology is proven, proof of concepts completed – what’s the next major hurdle?
- How to bring the technology to scale: Buy vs. build – what is the decision tree? Is it a binary choice or is there a hybrid approach?
- What is your GBS data strategy and how does it enable your IA strategy?
- What are the geopolitical, social and ethical considerations of automation?
Learn how to use the GPO model to provide end-to-end services and continuously improve. Master how to drive process excellence globally. Understand the Importance of Process Excellence and grasp Global Standardization
Presentation by John Sparks, Senior Director, Shared Service Operations & Implementation, World Vision International