Learn more about the Latin American shared services landscape with this info-graphic highlighting the state of the industry such as the countries implementing operations, how they are being leveraged, their GBS objectives, and more! To receive a copy in your inbox, please email email@example.com
Not sure how to define your work culture? Need tips to improve your office environment?
In this report you'll learn:
- Characteristics of a toxic work culture
- Strategies to improve your company's environment
- Tips in improving employee/management relationships
Shared Services & Outsourcing Week Chairmen Brad DeMent highlights the key takeaways from SSOW 2019! Review his presentation for an overview of the prime content from SSOW 2019 like statistics, quotes, and the most important things to keep in mind as you progress your shared services operations. For a copy sent to your inbox, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you sitting on a wealth of business insights? Shared services and GBS organizations of all sizes and structures are ideally situated to collect a treasure trove of organizational data. From insights related to the end-to-end employee lifecycle to business process management to IT usage, the opportunities for SSOs to capitalize on the information they organically collect are endless. In this interactive presentation, we outline the 5 levels of shared services analytics maturity and shed light on the path towards advanced analytics.
- What the difference is between foundational, descriptive, predictive, prescriptive and cognitive analytics maturity levels?
- What advanced analytics concepts - such as decision automation, analytics COEs, simulation & scenario planning, and machine learning - are disrupting shared services?
- What sessions at Shared Services and Outsourcing Week 2019 will help your shared services and GBS analytics to get to the next level – based on your maturity level?
- How you stack up against your peers - based on where you fall on the shared services maturity curve?
It is a common fear that AI is going to takeover people's jobs - but will it? Regardless of your job title, AI will most likely be adopted by your business and creep into your work. Be prepared for the possibilities that AI has to offer and read to understand four different ways that it can impact the future of your workplace and society.
Business process outsourcing has provided a business optimization opportunity for the shared services industry. SSON surveyed hundreds of shared services industry professionals reporting their challenges, opportunities, and other thoughts on BPO to present the horizon for shared services optimization.
This report contains:
- Key priorities of BPO providers
- Risks facing the industry
- The advantages of rapidly evolving technology
- And more!
Access this report for more details into what customers want and how BPO can help provide it. To receive a copy, please email email@example.com