Shared Services in North America 2019: Workforce Strategies, GBS Objectives & Key Measures of Success
This interactive report analyzes the Shared Services landscape in North America to provide insights on workforce strategies, top skill development priorities, popular tools & technologies for investments, objectives for Global Business Services (GBS), and key measures of success.
This report takes an in-depth look at:
- Comparing popular workforce strategies in 2018 and 2022
- Which skills are companies prioritizing? (a comparison of 2017, 2018 and 2022 trends)
- Going digital: popular tools & technologies, human-machine working hours, challenges
- GBS in the past 12 months: implementation journey and main objectives in the next 5 years
- Top challenges facing SSO professionals currently (data from respondents)
- The key measures of success for shared services centers in North America
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.